You’ve done the organizing, the advertising, you’ve sold the tickets, and the venue is all set to go. That should be enough right? Well, that’s just the first half. What happens next is what will keep attendees at the event longer, and buying tickets for next year.
The food & drink services and the entertainment must be on point. If the food is no good, they will remember, and they may not buy tickets for next time. If drink service is slow or lacking…they may not stay as long due to the frustration of having to wait. If the entertainment (band, or a DJ) is too loud, or not playing to the crowd…guests may leave early… and not stay to bid on auction items, buy drinks, 50/50 tickets, or even tickets for next time.
I can’t help you with the food and drinks. But I can provide the following entertainment services that will help make your Fundraiser a total success:
- Early set up (completed before cocktails).
- 7 hours of continuous services from cocktails to end of dance
- Just the right cocktail/dinner music…at just the right volume.
- Hands on sound production throughout (no awkward silences).
- Priceless MC services.
- DJ entertainment hosted by Klay Tate.
- Professional full range sound and colorful dance-floor lighting.
- Wide variety of the best ‘Radio friendly’ dance and party music.
- Complimentary backup equipment (for guaranteed performance).
- Complimentary cool down music at the end of the night (while we pack up).
$1,795 + gst
Plus, the following bonuses for registered charities:
- Your choice of Surround sound or one additional hour of DJ services ($200 value)
- 50/50 Photo-booth: Add any Superfun Photo-booth package for half price ($350-$500 value)
*A charitable donation receipt must be provided in trade for donated and discounted services.